HorticulRack is a range of wire racks specifically developed for greenhouse horticulture. For example, a table rack for pot plants, mother plants and cutting plants, but also other vegetables and ornamental plants. We also supply wire racks in which containers or pots are hung. For example for plants such as anthurium, gerbera, rose, cucumber, bell pepper, strawberry and more. Unique in our range is the two-piece wire rack for cut flowers. This allows the mother plants of cut flowers such as the Cymbidium, Anthurium or Hydrangea to grow optimally. The flat wire panels are intended as a bottom in rolling benches, roll containers, frames and table nets.
Advantages of HorticulRack
- Provides ample ventilation through the crop
- Brings cultivation on the height that you want
- Wire rack for every application in greenhouse horticulture
- Optimizes growth by creating ideal growing conditions
- Variants for ground, table and hanging cultivation
- Low price due to the effective use of material
- Ensures efficient use of the available space
- Simple and quick to use
HorticulRack offers solutions for every challenge of a grower in greenhouse horticulture. Because each crop requires a different treatment, we have adjusted our range accordingly. Not only for the various forms of cultivation, but also for the different types of plants and flowers. Because heat and moisture play an important role in greenhouse horticulture, the quality of the wire rack is important. Therefore, all our products are provided with a high-quality zinc coating. This coating does not release zinc so that the crop is not damaged. Would you like advice or wire racks for your specific growing conditions? Please contact us for customised advice.
What are the benefits of HorticulRack for you?
- You work on the height that suits you best
- Gives good support to your pots and trays
- Effective growth of the crop (good ventilation)
- Because of the open structure, the crop can be easily sprayed both above and below
- A neat and well-kept nursery: the showpiece of your company
- Reasonably priced compared to other cultivation systems
- No hidden parts for fungi and pathogens